Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: Computers: I have Gmail now

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    XD

    If you want an invite, start sending me tons of mail with attached files, it'll get me invites faster

    Hentai works also. [email protected] anyways.

    <font color="#101010" size="1">[ October 27, 2004 01:30 PM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    So how did you get gmail?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Friend.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Yep. I did.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think I remember you mentioning it a few months ago, but I don't really remember.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Once I find something worth sending, I'll send it.

    Want Halo 2 footage? Or maybe Halo tricks and glitches? How about some Fire Team Charlie videos?

    :-p

  7. #7
    Inactive Member squirrelboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 8th, 2004
    Posts
    270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    wats the big deal abt gmail?...(yes, im guessing this is a very dumb question)

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    lol, no thanks to Halo 2 [img]tongue.gif[/img] Maybe if I play it and fall in love with it [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    G-mail has a kickass interface, you can search through all your mail, and you get 1 gig of space. SECKSI.

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's made by Google, it's gotta rock. Actually it has to because it means it'll have the most mirrors, the fastest servers, the fattest lines, and the best bloat-free, clear HTML design, plus perfect international supprot and the best search engine ever to search within your never-delete 1 gig email box. It presents email in threads, and you search for it with keywords instead of looking through your huge inbox/outbox. Moreover, it doesn't have graphic ads, just text ads, which are selected by a bot according to what you're reading, so if you browse your Love Hina-related email, instead of getting "Internet casino!!!z0MG" ads, you get ads anime/manga shops that might interest you.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That I won't click on anyways. :-p

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •